An Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant or Executive Assist Can Be Your Missing Link
Working with several dozen Infusionsoft users wanting to use the product to grow their business has made one thing extremely clear to me. A lot of these users need real practical help to bring their marketing and automation plans to life. The kind of work an Infusionsoft virtual assistant (or what we prefer calling Infusionsoft Executive Assistant) brings to the table.
IMHO, Infusionsoft made a great move when they announced that all new licenses would require a Kickstart Services. This added a setup cost for coaching to guide and orient them. Without this many users were would never get InfusionSoft working productively for them.
I’ve done the equivalent of Infusionsoft’s Kickstart service many times over. This includes a set of campaigns designed to get my clients the results they need fast setting up a foundation for launching a strong first campaign to start generating them leads
This typically involves running a launch of some sort promoting the company and its offerings to an exist list of contacts. This is a great approach if you already have a list with members that are a target audience. It includes setting up a campaign to grow a new list of contacts for promoting their products and services, promoting an online event and using Infusionsoft to manage registration, send out reminders and follow up emails and making use of WordPress sites to funnel people into Infusionsoft campaigns.
What I have found is that once these campaigns launch, the customer needs continued support. They need someone familiar with their environment to help them with things like these.
- Creating new email templates with corresponding tags for new campaigns and follow up sequences.
- Setting up new web forms for new event registration forms similar to ones they have previously run.
- Running daily, weekly or monthly reports showing the progress of leads through their sales funnel.
- Watching the effectiveness of different campaigns, possibly through split testing and making adjustments to maximize opt-ins and conversions.
A lot of people call this sort of work “busy” or “admin” work, but it’s work that is critical for the success of any campaign. And it’s work that needs to be completed by someone that knows Infusionsoft and how to make use of the all the features Infusionsoft brings to the table.
And there’s a downside to doing it the wrong way. What are the sorts of things have I seen?
- I’ve seen people misconfigure a follow up sequence so reminders and follow up messages needed by people attending their events were never sent. (This really killed attendance.)
- I’ve seen Infusionsoft users annoy the heck out of very happy customers by continuing to send them promotional emails for products they already purchased.
- I’ve seen customers embarrass themselves by sending out a poorly worded email messages or the wrong email message altogether because they just didn’t have enough practice using the system to avoid some snag.
So here’s what I’ve done.
I’ve put together a skill team of Infusionsoft, webinar marketing and Wordpress web development experts that provide the soup to nuts services Infusionsoft customers need. These team knows Infusionsoft. They know Infusionsoft best practices like we at Larry Jacob Internet Marketing believe the tool should be used. They’ve learned our recommend way you use and configure Infusionsoft tags, web forms; follow up sequences, campaigns, custom fields, referral partners/links, etc.
They make use of this way of thinking on all client work so clients get the highest quality day-to-day support and get accounts that don’t looked like tangled up spaghetti. Our naming conventions alone will keep your account from becoming a tagging mess and help you keep control of what’s going on as your account grows.
I’d like to tell you more, but what I instead recommend is you –> contact us <– so we can get on the phone with you and review your needs. We'll get you up and running, getting results in the most efficient way possible.