Selecting the Wrong Team to Build Your Membership Site Means Missing Out on Critical Features You Need to Succeed
Five years ago I was a highly trained programmer wanting to learn how to build a membership website. I had years of Wordpress website building experience. I have a Masters Degree in Computer Science. I was (and still am) extremely technical.
I have to be honest with you. I was overwhelmed by what it would take to build one.
I was very fortunate. I had a mentor that had extensive membership site building experience and he agreed to teach me. He walked me through the steps he had followed dozens of time before. He showed me the best practices to use. In a few months, I had what would have taken me years to figure out on my own.
His expertise kept me from spending time I didn't have and from facing the delays that come when you are doing something the first time.
My team and I build 2 to 3 (and sometimes 4) membership sites a month. We've developed our own best practices and a have a set process for building membership sites. We have the experience and we'll put that to work for you. We'll include features in your membership site you didn't even know you needed.
Take a look at our secret sauce features below. Once you see these, you'll say,
"How would I have gotten by without this?"
Let us get this done for you right . . .THE FIRST TIME!
Incredibly Powerful Memberium Website
Get the Standard Membership Features You Will ABSOLUTELY Need
- A Memberium membership website with three membership levels. This will hold three separate courses, content sections or three of whatever it is you offer your members. If you only need one, don't worry. We'll set these up and hide 'em so they are ready when you do need them.
- Professional looking and attractively formatted page layouts for displaying videos, images, copy and other materials on your individual content pages. All this is done securely, of course, so prying eyes don't get at it.
- We'll build the opt-in forms or order forms you'll need to give your members access. Opt-in forms will give access to a lead magnet or whatever it is you offer for free. Order forms will be set up for selling your paid content and can be configured to accept one-time payments with or without payment plans, promo codes, recurring payment subscriptions and other standard e-commerce features offered by Infusionsoft. Tell us what you need. We'll set it up for you.
- An Infusionsoft new member welcome campaign, sending out introductory email messages, delivering login credentials and providing autologin links (optional) for easy, no hassle access to your content.
- A My Accounts page where members can update their name, address, phone number, etc. They can update their passwords here, too. Update credit card features will be included too for membership content offers with recurring subscription payments. (Read more on this below.)
- A contact us page enabling members to contact you or your team members to ask questions, provide feedback or send you comments. This will be implemented as an Infusionsoft campaign web form.
Make that Perfect First Impression with the Right Visual Design
(You must look your best!)
- A professionally designed and visually appealing Wordpress membership website design. The site will be designed to match your existing logo, color scheme and business look and feel.
- Your members arrive at the home page that displays a promotional banner (similar to the Infusionsoft login page) with a fully functioning login form with "forgot password" link in case they can't remember.
- A top of site navigation bar providing menu access to your home page, membership content areas, My Account and Contact Us pages. This menu will change dynamically so members get to their content. Clicks by non-members will take them to a sales page where they can learn more and purchase the item. (It's all about up-selling here.)
- A highly functioning dashboard welcoming members after they log in. This can be configured to include additional video, images and copy to meet your needs. This where you member select links that get them to the content they purchased.
Bonus Secret Sauce Stuff We've Decided to Include
(You didn't even know you needed this stuff.)
- Dashboard selectors are configured to display in grey with a padlock icon for members that don't have access. We call this the forbidden fruit tease. We dangle it out there for them to see. Clicking these links will take members to a corresponding sales page where they can learn more and purchase the item.
- An Infusionsoft customer service campaign administrators can use to give and remove access. This is a must for anyone wanting easy-to-use customer service interfaces. We want to give you an effortless membership site management experience.
- For recurring payment subscription, you'll want automated expiring credit card and declined credit card handlers. We'll make sure the system sends reminders when card will soon expire. We'll set up handlers to message your members when their card gets declined. These messages will have links to forms where they can correct the issue with no one on your team needing to get involved. Our goal is to automate as much of the collection process as possible.
We Can Use Your Infrastructure or Set It Up for You
- You're going to need hosting (duh!). If you already have hosting supported by Memberium, we'll set it up for you. If you don't, we'll set you up with our recommended provider for $30 a month. We will use our affiliate link and make a small fee to make sure you get you super performance, 24/7 support and high reliability.
- We'll configure your DNS so your domain (that's your www name) brings up the site we build for you. We'll handle all these difficult configuration steps. If you don't have a domain, we'll show you how to get one. A new domain will run you $15 a year.
- You're going to need Memberium, of course. All the work to configure Memberium is 100% included. The license is not. If you have a license, we'll put that to use. If not, we'll ask for a credit card we can use to purchase it for you. We'll use our affiliate link to get it for you at their published price.
- We recommend using Fortapay, if you're offering recurring payment subscription memberships. Our price to set it up is the same, but you'll have an additional $29 a month charge from them. It provides a more elegant interface for your My Accounts page and include features for reviewing past invoices and paying new ones. Your development lead will review this with you on our initial call.
This Is the ONLY Thing We'll Need from You
- We're assuming you'll add the content. We include taking a representative number of pages in each membership level and we'll configure it for you. Our goal is to show you how to assemble a page using the very attractive visual layout we've created for you. Adding mountains of content for each of your three membership levels is not included. We can do this for you and given how efficient our team can be, you'll find this price very reasonable. But this is something we would quote separately.
- We can assist with copy writing, graphic design, image selection from stock photo libraries and video production. That would be quoted separately too.
- Your plan for making your free and paid content available on the site. How much will your charge? Is it a pay once get access forever or will you offer it up as a subscription that stops when a member stops paying? We can definitely coach and consult with you on the approach that works best? That would be quote separately.
- Video hosting. If you have video content, you have to host it some where. Our recommended platform is Vimeo Professional. There are other options as well. It makes it easy for you to upload content going forward and is completely secure using Memberium best practices. We'll get this for you with no mark up. We won't even use an affiliate link.
or two payments of $3,299.50
If you need a matching www site, we can build it for you for an additional $3,795.
Here's what our satisfied customer have to say...
The comprehensive approach used by these guys to build membership sites, along with the best practices they recommend, are extremely helpful for those new to the process. They've kept us from heading in the wrong direction time and time again. Grateful for Jorge and the team!
MinistryVentures.org, Alpharetta, GA
As a partner focused on working with clients to build their business, we rely on Jorge and his team for membership website work. They know Memberium, Infusionsoft and have best practices that keep us looking like pros. We give it to them and just forget about it. It couldn't be easier and I can't recommend anyone more!
Misyte, CEO, Statesboro, GA