● Three videos covering the steps you need to take before you do anything else.
● Two videos describing the Infusionsoft tagging and necessary campaigns for setting up membership levels and forms for administering them.
● Four videos showing you how to give people free and paid access for both single purchase and subscription (month-to-month) access.
● Two videos showing how to make use of LearnDash to better organize your content and maximize the learning experience.
● Three videos showing you advance features such as how to cancel a subscription, configuring an auto-login link and a behind the scenes look at short codes.
“The step-by-step provided in this set of videos made understanding the basics of building a Memberium membership site easy. And the fact that the videos are housed in a Memberium membership site illustrates the concepts perfectly. Thanks, Larry.”
I want to make it easy for you to build that first Memberium membership site I know you want to build. So here’s what we will do:
● We’ll set up two copies of our demo site on your hosting environment. This will include installing the necessary software (i.e., ionCube, etc.) so you get a fully functioning done-for-you installation. One site will serve as your reference site. The second will be one you can modify to building your own membership site.
● We’ll set up these sites using the domain of your choice (you need to provide this). One will be at reference site.(yourdomain).com. The other will be at dev.(yourdomain).com.
● If you don’t have adequate hosting, we’ll procure for you (using your credit card) our recommended Media Temple Grid hosting account for $30 a month or discounted to $300 a year.
● We’ll publish our Memberium campaigns for giving and removing access to the three membership levels included in our demo site.
● We’ll set up your Infusionsoft free membership registration form, product order form and subscription order form.