An Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant Can Get You Out of the Dark
A Larry Jacob Internet Marketing Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant is an extremely well trained addition to your team. Consider them an virtual assistant on steroids. They are extremely well trained using Infusionsoft, Wordpress, membership sites, and online course building tools. They understand sales funnel work. They have a strong understanding of the tools and marketing practices for getting Infusionsoft working for you.
After working with several dozen Infusionsoft users wanting to use Infusionsoft to grow their business, I learned one thing very clearly. A lot of users need practical help getting their Infusionsoft systems working. They need support in order to bring their marketing automation plans to life.
This typically involves something like the following:
- Running a launch of some sort promoting the company or its offerings to an exist list of contacts.
- Setting up a campaign to grow a new list of contacts for promoting their products and services.
- Managing membership site member questions, updating member follow up campaigns with new content, responding to member questions quickly.
- Adding content (and possibly promotional email messages) to online courses or membership programs.
- Promoting an online event and using Infusionsoft to manage registration, send out reminders and follow up emails.
- Making use of tools like ThriveTheme, LeadPages or Clickfunnels configured with Infusionsoft campaigns to build sales funnels for their business.
Business owners taking this on need continued support. They need someone familiar with their environment to help them with things like these.
- Creating new email templates with corresponding tags for new campaigns and follow up sequences.
- Setting up new web forms for new event registration forms similar to ones they have previously run.
- Running daily, weekly or monthly reports showing the progress of leads through their sales funnel.
- Watching the effectiveness of different campaigns, possibly through split testing and making adjustments to maximize opt-ins and conversions.
A lot of people call this sort of work “busy” or “admin” work, but it’s work that is critical for the success of any campaign. That why we recommend our Infusionsoft Virtual Assistants. It’s work that needs to be completed by someone that knows Infusionsoft well and knows how to make use of the features Infusionsoft provide to get results.
And there’s a downside to doing it the wrong way. What are the sorts of things have I seen?
- I’ve seen people misconfigure a follow up sequence so reminders and follow up messages needed by people attending their events were never sent. (This really killed attendance.)
- I’ve seen Infusionsoft users annoy the heck out of very happy customers by continuing to send them promotional emails for products they already purchased.
- I’ve seen customers embarrass themselves by sending out a poorly worded email messages or the wrong email message altogether because they just didn’t have enough practice using the system to avoid some snag.
So here’s what I’ve done.
I’d like to tell you more, but what I instead recommend is you –> click here <–to jump on our contact us page to call us or send us an email message. We’ll get right back to you to discuss how we can help you withe your next project.