Memberium Membership Websites
Building Memberium membership sites is not an easy job when it's your first time. It requires expertise in:
- Memberium and Infusionsoft Implementation.
- Online Marketing Strategy.
- WordPress Website Design and Development.
Our team's building 3 to 4 Memberium membership sites a month. IT’S WHAT WE DO BEST AND WE DO IT A LOT. To make the most of all this learning, we’ve developed our Larry Jacob Goals Alignment Process (GAP). All this learning is documented and followed by our team of specialists so we can:
- consistently meet or beat written schedules,
- provide fixed priced estimates and deliver on budget,
- far exceed customer expectation, and
- deliver Memberium membership sites that gets results.
Memberium / Infusionsoft Implementation
Our team of membership site specialists understand Memberium, WordPress and Infusionsoft. Those are the key technologies underpinning every membership site solution we build. We’ve developed our Larry Jacob Goals Alignment Process (GAP) so we do this systematic using a formula for delivering working membership sites right every time.
Our team of membership site specialists has been trained in our GAP so every customers is assured their solution:
- meets the stated requirements,
- works and performs as required, and
- gets these customers the results they need to support their business.
Our team is just as knowledgeable in other related technologies used when building membership sites like LearnDash, Fortapay, PlusThis, AffiliateDash, and TurboDial.
They know all about web domain and hosting platforms, tools for assuring site security and many others. Our goal is to assure our customers leverage the best available tools and technology so we address their business needs precisely.
Online Content Marketing
At Larry Jacob Internet Marketing (please note the company name), we do marketing. We've developed expert knowledge in online marketing strategies and tactics and know what works best when promoting membership site offerings. This means understanding the recommended best marketing practices from sources like:
- Frank Kern / Behavioral Dynamic Response,
- Ryan Deiss / Digital Marketer / The Machine,
- Jeff Walker / Perfect Launch Formula
- Many, many others.
Our team has been building sites for years. We’ve used industry best practices like those from these experts month in and month out. We’ve established our own best practices which refine what we’ve learned from others to maximize the effectiveness of the membership sites we build.
Because we combine our experience building so many membership site, we integrate these membership sites with the Infusionsoft marketing automation features, we attend conferences, we getting massive amounts of online and in-person training, we've got a serious knack for building membership site and making sure they work and get the results businesses need.
We live and breathe the marketing of the membership solutions so you can be assured you’re getting the best marketing advice available in our industry.
WordPress Website Design and Development
At its very core, a Memberium membership site is a website. It’s built on the WordPress platform and serves as the business’ face to the online world.
The Larry Jacob Internet Marketing team has been building websites going as far back as 1996. That’s when Jorge, our president and founder, began working the Internet.
Website development is a creative and technical discipline that requires a combination of a lot of different skills to deliver the final results. It requires coordinating team members with varied backgrounds to make sure the end product far exceeds the customer's expectations.
The Larry Jacob Goals Alignment Process (GAP) provides our team with a framework for building these sites, coordinating deliverables and assuring work is done on time. The GAP covers:
- Gathering precise customer requirements.
- Building visual design meeting customer needs and preferences.,
- Selecting and configuring domain and web hosting services.
- Assuring only authorized users can access protected content.
- Keeping hackers and other intruders from compromising the website.
- Integrating and configuring Infusionsoft marketing automation features.
- Making sure the site is tested across mobile, tablet and PC/Mac platforms.
- The list goes on.
Our team will put our multi-discipline expertise to get the site built and working for you.